List of Installed Files for Windows 3.1In folder ..\Programf\Mayfield\TechBook\ of startup drive:
In folder ..\WinWord\Startup\:
- "Handbook" directory containing all HTML files, graphic files, and the "handbook.ind" map file.
- "TopLinks.doc" and/or "TopLinks.wpd" files for use with Microsoft Word and WordPerfect word processors, respectively.
Note: The location of this path may vary depending on whether MS Office is also installed.
- "Mayfield.dot" template file for Microsoft Word 6.0
In folder for WordPerfect Additional Objects Template:
Note: The location of this file is user determined.
- "Mayfield.wpt" template file for Corel WordPerfect 6.0
In folder Windows of startup drive:
At the root of startup drive:
- "Mayfield.grp" Program group containing a shortcut to the Handbook and a shortcut to the uninstall program.
- "uninst16.exe" uninstallation program for removing the Handbook.
Note: if files/folders do not exist, they are created.[ Home | Table of Contents| Writing Timeline | Index |Help | Credits]
- "deisl*.isu" uninstall log file for use by the uninstallation program.
- "Mayfield.ini" file for storing file location and preference information.
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc..